Monday 27 June 2011

Purpose

Dear pupils,

I hope to use this tool as a platform to promote collaborative learning (CoL) and self directed learning (SDL). I hope that when you make any comment, let us be remindful of our
Self-Discipline Teamwork Affection Responsibility values, especially Affection. Be kind to one another. No put down! I hope none of you will abuse it. If there is any area that you need help, you can come to me personally or you use this as a platform to clarify concepts that you are not very clear about. Sometimes, I will also post announcement, homework ... so that we have more quality time to learn in the classroom. The PSLE is drawing near, I hope that all of you will give your best in revision. I look forward to see ALL of you entering your choice school. Make a wise decision now! Press in and press on till the PSLE is over! Thank you!!

Food for thought: ATTITUDE IS SOMETHING SMALL BUT IT MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE!!

Love Mrs Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment